Tuesday 17 November 2009

Things my wife and I have argued about is a book and site by mil-millington, and is very very funny. You can find it here http://www.mil-millington.com/ and I thoroughly recommend it.

On the subject of sites I like, there is jerrypournelle.com – I read it frequently and find that the people who contribute to the site are smart and insightful. Subjects covered are mostly politics and technology, subjects that interest me. So, when I said no politics I guess I meant that I myself wont rant about the subject, I'll just direct you here and you will swiftly get an idea of how I feel about things – look to the facts first and base your thinking on that firm ground. Now that just has to be good advice, right? I am in favour of cheap government that keeps it's nose out of our business, and anti expensive sprawling beurocrocy that soaks up vast amounts of money to no effect. Who could argue against that?

Now, seriously, no more politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment