Tuesday 17 November 2009

Operation e-book drop is an organization that provides free books to serving troops and I am very glad to participate. It's one of the subjects I feels strongly about – our people put in harms way on our behalf deserve all the support we can give them. That I think Iraq and Afganistan were politically huge errors of judgement in no way effects this – the men and women on the ground get no choice in the matter and can sure as hell have my books for free.

Why do I think these two conflicts were a mistake? Simple – if you stir up an ants nest you get ants everywhere. The thing to do is kill the few ants that are blazing a trail and then clean up the trail so no more can find it to follow it. Job done.

I did promise myself I would avoid straying into politics here and just erased one sentence to replace it with this one. No politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment